FRIDAY, DEC 20TH & SATURDAY, DEC 21ST ,2019
1. PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS
We need your assistance as a volunteer at DTN 2019. Choir, Narrators, Greeters, Traffic Directors, Prayer Warriors, Gift-giving, Kitchen assistants, Scene participants. (All costumes and materials provided, we need your presence, also your involvement in inviting friends and relatives to serve with us).
Volunteer Fellowship Dinner on both evenings from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
2. ASSISTANCE CURRENTLY NEEDED IN PREPARATION FOR DTN 2019 WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Washing of costumes currently in storage
2. Steaming of Costumes after they are washed
3. Revision of dates on yard signs
4. Revision of dates on banners
5. Preparation of hand- made gifts for gift bags – 9/14 @ 1 – 3 p.m.
Venue: Eve Williams Residence, #232 E Elfin Green, Port Hueneme, CA 93041
6. Volunteer/s to work with a children’s choir (Instead of caroling at public businesses this year, we will visit nursing homes and senior assisted living centers (also shut-ins), during the month of December to bring some Christmas cheer to our seniors and also invite these centers to bring their seniors in shuttles to our Drive-Thru Nativity. The children’s choir will assist with this task.
7. Volunteer to sew some new costumes
8. Volunteers to repair current costumes in need of repair
9. DTN Scrolls are falling apart and are in need of repair
Please contact the Church Office or Sherry Brahim (805) 607-3988 if you can assist with any of the above or if you have any questions.
3. NEXT PLANNING MEETING SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2019 FOLLOWING WORSHIP SERVICE (LUNCH PROVIDED)