Awana® Clubs™ provides weekly programs and special events that introduce children and youth to Jesus Christ, build a biblical foundation for faith and instill enduring Christian faith in teens. Our Awana Club partners with families by challenging parents to be the primary spiritual influencers of their children by providing a structured framework for meaningful spiritual guidance as the children work through the Awana Club age-appropriate handbooks.
Each week, more than one million children and youth and 250,000 volunteers participate in Awana. Over 12,000 churches in the United States and nearly 11,000 more internationally, operate Awana programs.
The Awana Vision: Awana helps churches and parents raise kids to know, love and serve Christ using:
• Fully integrated programs for ages 2 to 18
• Evangelism tools to reach children, youth and families
• Teaching that builds an enduring biblical faith
• Resources that unite churches and parents to disciple the next generation
• Initial and ongoing volunteer training
• Healthy mentor and peer relationships
• Age-appropriate appeal for children, youth and adults alike
Our First Baptist Church of Camarillo Awana Club is vibrant and growing!
Come join us Sunday evenings 5pm – 7pm (during the school year).
the information on this website about Awana® Clubs™ is used by permission